Better Bilingual comprises a dedicated team of proactive and client-focused education consultants and teachers, with a wealth of experience in supporting school improvement. We specialise in enhancing educational provision for pupils from Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority (BAME) backgrounds, many of whom have English as an Additional Language (EAL).
Successfully collaborating with schools and partners since October 2016, our ongoing mission is to improve EAL provision through school consultancy, coaching and training, including ITE and CPD, as well as direct pupil teaching, assessments and action planning.
We value BAME and EAL parents, carers and communities as key partners in the education process and invite expressions of interest in collaborative work on BAME- or EAL-related school projects. Please send initial ideas to our Director: email@example.com
Better Bilingual senior education consultants are qualified EAL Academy Associates. If you would like to celebrate or further develop your whole school EAL provision, do consider the EAL Quality Mark award.
In the last 2 years we have gained an impressive Twitter following and collaborated with a number of partners who share our inclusive vision. Email us if you would like to partner up – we are always looking for new collaborators.
To find out more or to book your FREE 1 hour consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Better Bilingual Offer – September 2019-July 2020
Our Better Bilingual FREE Offer for 2018-2019 includes:
- Scoping meeting with SLT re EAL provision
- Termly EAL Network Meetings – for EAL support & ideas
- Better Bilingual Newsletter – for local and national EAL news
- Follow us on Twitter @BetterBilingual and Facebook to keep up-to-date.
- Visit our website betterbilingual.co.uk for relevant articles, current events & lots more…
Our Better Bilingual CHARGEABLE Offer for 2019-2020 includes:
- EMA packages consist of 3 set options with a wide range of topics to choose from. There is flexibility within this should a school wish to consider a slightly different option.
We also continue to provide the following:
- CPD – on a range of EAL topics for the whole school or MAT, or for a smaller group
- Central CPD – on a range of EAL topics for education staff from a number of settings
- Accreditation for the ‘EAL Quality Mark’ – a self-evaluation and validation process, delivered in association with the EAL Academy