Better Bilingual comprises a dedicated team of proactive and client-focused education consultants, with a wealth of experience in supporting school improvement, specialising in provision for English as an Additional Language (EAL)
We have three senior education consultants (see below) and invite additional experienced colleagues to join us when necessary. We have been collaborating with schools and partners since October 2016 to improve EAL provision through school consultancy and training, including ITE and CPD
Since January 2018, Better Bilingual senior education consultants have also worked as EAL Academy associates, evaluating schools for the EAL Quality Mark award
In the last 2 years we have gained an impressive Twitter following and collaborated with a number of partners who share our inclusive vision. Email us if you would like to partner up – we are always looking for new collaborators.
To find out more or to book your FREE 1 hour consultation, please email email@example.com
You can also now follow us on Twitter @BetterBilingual
Better Bilingual Offer – September 2018-July 2019
Our Better Bilingual FREE Offer for 2018-2019 includes:
- Scoping meeting with SLT re EAL provision
- Termly EAL Network Meetings – for EAL support & ideas
- Better Bilingual Newsletter – for local and national EAL news
- Follow us on Twitter @BetterBilingual to keep up-to-date.
- Visit our website betterbilingual.co.uk for relevant articles, current events & lots more…
Our Better Bilingual CHARGEABLE Offer for 2018-2019 includes:
- EMA Action Planning – a whole school self-evaluation and action-planning process; typically, this comprises of 6 half-day consultancy sessions, working closely with the EAL Senior Lead
- Bespoke packages of EMA consultancy support – areas include New Arrivals & Advanced Bilingual Learners; delivery includes coaching and assessments
- CPD – on a range of EAL topics for the whole school or MAT, or for a smaller group
- Central CPD – on a range of EAL topics for education staff from a number of settings
- Accreditation for the ‘EAL Quality Mark’ – a self-evaluation and validation process, delivered in association with the EAL Academy
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about our support to schools and EYFS settings and to schedule a visit from one of our experienced consultants; we would love to hear from you.