The evaluations are in and analysed!
100% of attendees felt that our Better Bilingual EAL Celebration Event hit the mark, fulfilling expectations!
Thank for you all the feedback (greatly valued) and for sharing reasons why you think ‘sharing EAL good practice’ is useful:
- Feeling part of a wider EAL supportive network
- Getting a better feel of what is happening in the South West
- Clear visions to aim for within our own practice
- Hearing positive stories at a time when EAL learners have dropped down the agenda
- Hearing the good EAL and inclusion practice taking place across the region
Thanks again to all our contributors and we look forward to next year!