Our team of consultants offer Continuing Professional Development courses focused on inclusive teaching, supporting pupils who are new to English and EAL assessment techniques. You can find details of all of our upcoming CPD sessions below.
You can also read the feedback from our recent sessions here
Better Bilingual Offer – September 2018-July 2019
Our Better Bilingual FREE Offer for 2018-2019 includes:
- Scoping meeting with SLT re EAL provision
- Termly EAL Network Meetings – for EAL support & ideas
- Better Bilingual Newsletter – for local and national EAL news
- Follow us on Twitter @BetterBilingual to keep up-to-date.
- Visit our website betterbilingual.co.uk for relevant articles, current events & lots more…
Our Better Bilingual CHARGEABLE Offer for 2018-2019 includes:
- EMA Action Planning – a whole school self-evaluation and action-planning process; typically, this comprises of 6 half-day consultancy sessions, working closely with the EAL Senior Lead
- Bespoke packages of EMA consultancy support – areas include New Arrivals & Advanced Bilingual Learners; delivery includes coaching and assessments
- CPD – on a range of EAL topics for the whole school or MAT, or for a smaller group
- Central CPD – on a range of EAL topics for education staff from a number of settings
- Accreditation for the ‘EAL Quality Mark’ – a self-evaluation and validation process, delivered in association with the EAL Academy
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about our support to schools and EYFS settings and to schedule a visit from one of our experienced consultants; we would love to hear from you.